Plus Membership: An enhanced Orioles Hangout experience

Tony-OH

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Could someone DM me?  I’m pretty sure I’m already going the PayPal route but want to make sure. Thanks for everything guys. 

Just DM me your email address used and I can look it up. Thanks

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I have no idea if my account is still being debited for membership fees, but if it's not I'd like to resign up so I can continue to support the site.  I'm unable to check though CCBill Services because I don't recall any of my account information.  It was so long ago that I set that up.  

3 hours ago, ChuckS said:

I have no idea if my account is still being debited for membership fees, but if it's not I'd like to resign up so I can continue to support the site.  I'm unable to check though CCBill Services because I don't recall any of my account information.  It was so long ago that I set that up.  

Thanks. What card would you have used for the CCBill? can you call them ans ask them to check for any charges from there? Just a thought. 

Probably no card that I'm still using today unless i somehow linked it to my checking account.  I can try calling them I guess, but there's not way I would still have that old debit/credit card information for them to even look up anything. 

I imagine this site operator would have record of who is paid up currently and who isn't?

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2019 at 9:17 PM, ChuckS said:

Probably no card that I'm still using today unless i somehow linked it to my checking account.  I can try calling them I guess, but there's not way I would still have that old debit/credit card information for them to even look up anything. 

I imagine this site operator would have record of who is paid up currently and who isn't?

I think it is safe to say that you are no longer billed through CCBill. @TonyOH can check. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:17 PM, ChuckS said:

Hi Chuck, do you Redeemer the e-mail you used? Pm me you name and e-mail and I'll look you up.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Satyr3206 said:

I don't see the option to just sign up with a CC. Maybe I'm blind.

I'm grandfathered in.  I was afraid I'd lose it when I had to switch cards but they reached out to me to continue it.

I was just letting you know it is possible.

Tell you what, I'll check my back emails when I get a chance and see if I can find something from them, if I do I will PM you.