Tillman is Back

backwardsk

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2017 at 10:54 AM, RZNJ said:

Shows he's healthy?   Does anyone actually buy that?   Tillman will never be the old Tillman again.  He's toast.  Doesn't mean he won't resemble a ML pitcher at times.

Again you are correct. 

2 minutes ago, weams said:

His arm is "cramping" and he is going to be a free agent. 

At times I feel sorry for Tillman that he's lost it just as he's hitting free agency.    Then I remember that he's already made about $22.5 mm for playing a game.    I do hope he's able to overcome his issues and be productive for a few more years, regardless of where he pitches.    He contributed a lot to our 2012-16 teams.

Just now, Frobby said:

At times I feel sorry for Tillman that he's lost it just as he's hitting free agency.    Then I remember that he's already made about $22.5 mm for playing a game.    I do hope he's able to overcome his issues and be productive for a few more years, regardless of where he pitches.    He contributed a lot to our 2012-16 teams.

Indeed. All of that. He is one heck of a nice fellow. 

I'm just sick of the non-competitive outings. At least with Ubaldo he has a chance of making a good start each time out. 

I'm fine with going to a six-man rotation but rather do it without Tillman.  I'll take Aquino or Wright or any other warm body.  We've all seen enough of this guy in 2017. 

1 hour ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Tillman is the worst pitcher in baseball. 

9 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Not hyperbole. The numbers back it up. 

It's just sad. The knuckle curve is gone. The change up is 86. I really thought it was injury, but the Velo wasn't atrocious tonight. Maybe a trip to the bullpen will help sort him out. Sad note to end a solid Oriole career 

Archived