May 30th: O's vs. Sox

Scrat1

Did you hear that his sister and the winner of the spelling be studied for like seven freaking years. What is the point?

As with any hobby and many vocations, passion. Would you question someone who played in little league and was on their high school baseball team? All those practices and games for upwards of 10 years with no professional future.

These kids love language and learning. Verbal skills are extremely valuable.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As with any hobby and many vocations, passion. Would you question someone who played in little league and was on their high school baseball team? All those practices and games upwards of 10 years with no professional future.

These kids love language and learning. Verbal skills are extremely valuable.

Me agree, talk good important.

MLB.tv's news makin me mad with this link.

Hmm, New York team, high ratings, south Florida. If you have an IQ higher than the drinking age you will be able to figure out the obvious solution to this puzzle that mlb.com fails to piece together. Oy!

It is absolutely the best.

It's really the only sport that is just an absolute beauty when in the hands of a capable announcer on the radio. Seriously, there is nothing I love more than a good baseball game on the radio in the summer. Made even better so if I'm home grilling outside, with a scoresheet.

It's really the only sport that is just an absolute beauty when in the hands of a capable announcer on the radio. Seriously, there is nothing I love more than a good baseball game on the radio in the summer. Made even better so if I'm home grilling outside, with a scoresheet.

Well said. Baseball, a beer, on the radio , outside, with a fire. The best.

But I passed all those tests where you wear headphones and there's a beep in one of 'em and you raise the corresponding hand. :confused:

You really had to concentrate on those tests..just waiting for the beep.

Archived