Zac Lowther

glenn__davis

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Those are the most fun.

I laughed.  I'd almost watch Chris Davis bat 4 times a game... against a pitcher as good as Lowther.    

I would have said 5 times, but that would imply the O's offense was somewhat productive.  

13 hours ago, Frobby said:

Lowther had a good outing tonight: 5 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 K’s.    They took it easy on him tonight, as he was pulled after throwing only 65 pitches (46 strikes).   ERA at 1.95.    

And I believe he did it with his eyes closed and 1 hand tied behind his back - just to make it somewhat challenging.  

• 4 weeks later...

I still think wins are important, and Lowther got his 11th tonight - two ahead of anyone in the Eastern League and really three ahead since Marvel, of the Pirates, moved up to AAA. He's third in the league in ERA and may be our second straight Eastern League pitcher of the year.

9 hours ago, orioles22 said:

I still think wins are important, and Lowther got his 11th tonight - two ahead of anyone in the Eastern League and really three ahead since Marvel, of the Pirates, moved up to AAA. He's third in the league in ERA and may be our second straight Eastern League pitcher of the year.

Just my opinion, but I think Wells is ahead of him right now.   

• 3 weeks later...