Santander

OriolesMagic83

51 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

DJ Stewart in left, Mullins in center, Hays in right, Mancini at first, and Santander DH'ing sound even better.

Where is Chris Davis in this situation?  I don't see him retiring anytime soon and his contract is untradeable.  Maybe he is so bad that he has to be DFA'd at some point and we can have an alignment like that.  I don't see that happening before 2020 though. 

It's too bad prospect for prospect trades almost never happen because it would be nice if we could trade one of these outfielders for a young pitcher or at least a middle IF prospect.  By most accounts, that is where Mountcastle will end up too so we probably will need to pursue some kind of trade. 

Regardless, the law of attrition tells us that at least one of our OF prospects won't pan out and the potential clog will clear itself.  My bet is Stewart or Mullins, I'm just not sure which one.  Maybe Mullins ends up a fourth outfielder type.  Santander just looks like a big leaguer/classic slugging corner OF to me (I know that's not a great analysis) and Hays is as close to a can't miss guy as we have in our system.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

I’m talking about natural b-12 and other vitamins that come in OJ. Not injecting b-12 that would make him look like Venezuelan OJ. 

Oops - perhaps you should delete that second sentence of your answer and I will delete my joking "pregunta"?  btw - I did delete it