Oriole single game tickets on sale Thursday?

Going Underground

2 minutes ago, fearthenoodle said:

It will be. Obviously people want to know promotions before buying single game tickets, but do you really need *that* much lead time on the promo schedule? 

FWIW, a little birdie told me that they are doing Christmas in July this year. But that's all I've got. 

So why nothing in the Sun or from MASN before this? Usually they say also if single game ticket prices stayed the same. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

You seem to be in the know so one question. Usually they wait till season ticket holders make their decision. 

I don't know that much- just about the one promo really.

The promo schedule coming out prior to the sale was in the press release about the sale.

Just now, Going Underground said:

So why nothing in the Sun or from MASN before this? Usually they say also if single game ticket prices stayed the same. 

Prices are not going up for season ticket packages, that was reported. I assume that will be the case for single game tickets, but I guess that hasn't been independently reported.

1 minute ago, fearthenoodle said:

Prices are not going up for season ticket packages, that was reported. I assume that will be the case for single game tickets, but I guess that hasn't been independently reported.

I was just asking. Good they are getting out seats quicker but nothing from the press seems weird. Thanks for the update. 

What's REALLY weird... and honestly blows me away is that they actually believe people are going to pay money for the product!!!

Really? I'm sure the marketing arm has a real loathing for the front office and ownership's day by day approach at a "plan."

I DIGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Going Underground said:

I was just asking. Good they are getting out seats quicker but nothing from the press seems weird. Thanks for the update. 

I assume that once the promo schedule is released, MASN/The Sun, etc. will have articles about it. I know the Sun mentioned the single-game sale, I thought Roch did too but I could be wrong about that.

2 minutes ago, fearthenoodle said:

I assume that once the promo schedule is released, MASN/The Sun, etc. will have articles about it. I know the Sun mentioned the single-game sale, I thought Roch did too but I could be wrong about that.

i saw the press release dated January 18th so perhaps I  missed it in an article.The Sun have not seen anything yet about the promotions.

4 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

i saw the press release dated January 18th so perhaps I  missed it in an article.The Sun have not seen anything yet about the promotions.

Schmuck mentions the sale here. Still waiting on the promos. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQu9Ti-u7YAhXqg-AKHc8iAukQqQIIKCgAMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimoresun.com%2Fsports%2Forioles%2Fbs-sp-orioles-need-to-do-something-before-fanfest-20180120-story.html&usg=AOvVaw3mUjCx95mnlqR_JxdpPgFE

29 minutes ago, fansince1988 said:

Aside from opening day (which isn't included in the pre-sale), what is the point in buying tickets this far in advance?

Getting the best seats in whatever section you want to sit in for whatever game you want to go to.

Archived