June 15: Pirates at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DCab is pitching scared. He's sorta hunched over, and he's flinching when they swing.

Maybe that's because even he knows they are going to hit him. I just can't make myself believe that DC is ever going to get it and live up to his talent.

Yeah that one was intentional.

Time to yank him Captain Kirk...

I personally disagree. If he didn't hit any Red Sux in that game a few weeks ago, then I don't see why he would hit a Pirate in this situation.

Maybe that's because even he knows they are going to hit him. I just can't make myself believe that DC is ever going to get it and live up to his talent.

Cabrera needs to mix up his pitches a little. When you know old #1 is coming 90% of the time it's not that hard to hit it. What happened to his slider, and didn't he have a change up earlier in the year?

Cabrera needs to mix up his pitches a little. When you know old #1 is coming 90% of the time it's not that hard to hit it. What happened to his slider, and didn't he have a change up earlier in the year?

Daniel only knows one thing - throw it hard. Sure, he has other pitches, but he lacks confidence in them. He needs to be forced to throw him. Right now, he is pitching like a lot of high schoolers I have seen - throw it hard and hope they miss.

So, does Bynum get plunked leading off the next inning? I hope so, because I'm still waiting to see him dropkick somebody like he promised.

Nope, got frozen up on the deuce.

Maholm has some nice movement on all of pitches today according to Gameday.

Archived