Why Buck And Dan Have To Go

Norfolk orioles

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Ok, I'm finally going to write my piece on DD, Brady and Buck and what's been going on behind the scenes. 

Thank you, Tony. It's time the truth got out. Guys like Roch, Melewski, Encina are scared to death of the powers that be. 

Just now, Flacco Machado said:

Thank you, Tony. It's time the truth got out. Guys like Roch, Melewski, Encina are scared to death of the powers that be. 

That's why people will talk to me. This is just like my MacPhail piece, you would be surprised who came to me because he said he knew the Baltimore media wouldn't write it. I don't really want to write this, but people need to know. I'm sure people will think I'm making things up, because no one will go on record because they all are trying to save their jobs.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

That's why people will talk to me. This is just like my MacPhail piece, you would be surprised who came to me because he said he knew the Baltimore media wouldn't write it. I don't really want to write this, but people need to know. I'm sure people will think I'm making things up, because no one will go on record because they all are trying to save their jobs.

How soon will it be out!  Hurry up......

8 minutes ago, Flacco Machado said:

Perhaps the Sun might but they have been threatened by Angelos to pull advertising in the past.Not much in advertising anymore. Roch would never write anything negative. He is too busy arguing with people on Twitter about Tillman and acting like the resident Twitter tough guy.

10 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

And I'm going to tell everyone I know about it. They can think it's made up all they want, but I know every word you will write is the truth.

19 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Ok, I'm finally going to write my piece on DD, Brady and Buck and what's been going on behind the scenes. 

Please do. I certainly trust your words more than the cowards in the Baltimore media these days. I eagerly await your post on the topic though I doubt I will be surprised at what it contains.

Heads need to start rolling because of the trash lineup the Orioles fielded today. 

How the hell are you supposed to score runs when seven of the nine hitters in your lineup are hitting below .210? 

How the hell are you supposed to score runs when your outfield is Jace Peterson, Craig Gentry and Anthony Santander? 

How the hell are you supposed to score runs when Craig Gentry and Jace Peterson are hitting leadoff and second? 

How the hell are you supposed to score runs when Chris Davis is your cleanup hitter?  

And despite having a crap lineup, you still somehow manage to have Pedro Alvarez playing third base?  

Everyone in the organization who is responsible for this trash lineup needs to go.  Buck Showalter, for filling out this lineup card.  Dan Duquette (and Buck Showalter and Brady Anderson), for signing Chris Davis to a ridiculous contract then not signing enough quality depth in the high minors and on the bench to have reasonable options to plug in when your starters get injured.  Scott Coolbaugh, for not knowing how to teach a good hitting approach, and for not knowing how to help a hitter get out of a slump.   

Some of the hitters can go too, starting with Craig Gentry.  If he can't play a decent center field, what is the point of having him around?  

15 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

This is why the OH is better than anything you can get from MASN, 105.7, or the reporters. Everyone else are just puppets. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

This is why the OH is better than anything you can get from MASN, 105.7, or the reporters. Everyone else are just puppets. 

Some of the guys on 105.7 have been real tough on the Orioles.Meoli is tough on the Orioles. MASN is a PR arm of the Orioles.

Just now, sportsfan8703 said:

The best thing we can all do is tell as many people we can about Tony's upcoming article and inundate all the guys at MASN and 105.7 with links to the article. Force them to talk about it and get everyone at the warehouse feeling the heat. It's time for the truth, and by God, if you are a true Orioles fan, then do all that you can to make this article spread like wildfire.

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Some of the guys on 105.7 have been real tough on the Orioles.Meoli is tough on the Orioles. MASN is a PR arm of the Orioles.

105.7 is good. But their knowledge is less than 80% of the posters on here. They are weeks behind us. Or won’t say what we say. 

105.7 doesn’t realize this was over when DD went to Toronto. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

105.7 is good. But their knowledge is less than 80% of the posters on here. They are weeks behind us. Or won’t say what we say. 

105.7 doesn’t realize this was over when DD went to Toronto. 

I know but Ken Weinman,Ross Grimsley,Ford and Jerry Coleman at least are starting to really criticize the lack of depth, bad roster with DH's and zero speed.Heard one say they ran crappy Ubaldo out for years, why not Tillman.Unbelivably stupid.

Archived