Thoughts on Theriot this past weekend?

Fan4Life

Didn't I read Sickels say he thought Theriot was a Utility guy at best last season when the Cubs were looking for a ss/2b solution?

The guy was 6-13 against us this week and while one 3 game series does not a player make, from what I saw, he has the tools to be an everyday player. Your thoughts?

Since when is Tuesday through Thursday the weekend?

I'd certainly take Theriot over anything the O's have at SS now, as little as that means...

Felt like the weekend to me... and starting another one tonight... I have the life apparently.

Didn't I read Sickels say he thought Theriot was a Utility guy at best last season when the Cubs were looking for a ss/2b solution?

The guy was 6-13 against us this week and while one 3 game series does not a player make, from what I saw, he has the tools to be an everyday player. Your thoughts?

Well he is an everyday player and has an OBP in the high 300's. DaveARM has already posted his stats.

Count me as one of the guys who thought Cedeno should have been given a shot in the spring. Lou did not do that. Ronny has more range and more arm and more pop in his bat, but is much more erratic.

3rd in Allstar voting ahead of Rollins and Reyes right now:eek:

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/allstar/voting

He's on one of my fantasy teams as a back up. I have been great at picking up underrated young talent as starters this year. He and some of my other back ups have been given me a bit of flexibility.

Archived