O's at Sox 7/11

Mackus

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I commented a few pages back about it...it's not that the broadcast team is too low, it's that the crowd noise is too loud.

Ah, 'tis a fair point.

My bad, I haven't been following the game thread all evening as I have been busy beating GTA 4 on my PS3... utilizing my two TV setup to watch the game simultaneously. :D

Maybe Pedroia has that ridiculous hair growth so he can outweigh Brian.

I wish I could see. I'm at my parents' house with no cable (and no mlb.tv for the O's since I'm in Baltimore) so I've been listening on the radio. I've never seen Pedroia's facial hair. Is it like Youkilis'? Anyway I don't think he's growing it to outweigh Brian, more like because he's going bald on top of his head at 23 so he feels the need to grow hair wherever he can. :P

I wish I could see. I'm at my parents' house with no cable (and no mlb.tv for the O's since I'm in Baltimore) so I've been listening on the radio. I've never seen Pedroia's facial hair. Is it like Youkilis'? Anyway I don't think he's growing it to outweigh Brian, more like because he's going bald on top of his head at 23 so he feels the need to grow hair wherever he can. :P

No, it looks like he lost his razor period. It's like a week or so growth, and one side is clearly growing faster than the other.

Archived