Mesa Brothers Declared Free Agents By MLB

section18

4 minutes ago, theocean said:

VVM is the best international prospect right now - but exactly. He's not billed to be some superstar baseball player. Puig-like would be a best case scenario. There is a high likelihood that Austin Hays, Cedric Mullins, and Yusniel Diaz will have better careers.

You could be right that those three have better careers, but I don't agree about the "high likelihood" part. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, theocean said:

VVM is the best international prospect right now - but exactly. He's not billed to be some superstar baseball player. Puig-like would be a best case scenario. There is a high likelihood that Austin Hays, Cedric Mullins, and Yusniel Diaz will have better careers.

Maybe, maybe not.  I am quite fine with a scenario where we have 4 or 5 legit OF guys (includes McKenna, maybe) for 3 spots, 3 or 4 of which can play CF.

2 hours ago, theocean said:

What's this based on?

2 hours ago, ReclaimTheCrown said:

Very simple after the Gausman trade....VVM or bust. Offer him all the money if that’s what it takes.

Now I'm afraid those in charge will screw things up. I just don't trust anyone in the organization not to mess things up. How can a dysfunctional  organization do anything right? 

2 hours ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Maybe, maybe not.  I am quite fine with a scenario where we have 4 or 5 legit OF guys (includes McKenna, maybe) for 3 spots, 3 or 4 of which can play CF.

Agreed.    Strength in numbers and let the best man win.   It wasn’t a bad thing when we had Finley, Anderson and Devereaux all coming up at once.   

Archived