Show Mike your support by going to FanFest

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, SteveA said:

I truly find it hard to believe that the line was two miles long.

I believe the inside of the bottom floor of the Convention Center is about 700 feet long.   For a line inside it to be two miles long (10,560 feet) it would have to go back and forth across the entire length of the Convention Center about 15 times.    If you assume people keep 3-5 feet apart, there would have to be 2000-3500 people in that line.    Pretty safe to say that never happened.  

21 hours ago, SteveA said:

I truly find it hard to believe that the line was two miles long.

17 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I believe that the inside of the bottom floor of the Convention Center is about 700 feet long. For a line inside it to be two miles long (10,560 feet), it would have to go back and forth across the entire length of the Convention Center about 15 times. If you assume that people keep 3-5 feet apart, there would have to be 2000-3500 people in that line. Pretty safe to say that that never happened.  

o

2 miles long ........ If it didn't happen for these guys, I don't think that it ever will.

Image result for The Beatles

o

39 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I believe the inside of the bottom floor of the Convention Center is about 700 feet long.   For a line inside it to be two miles long (10,560 feet) it would have to go back and forth across the entire length of the Convention Center about 15 times.    If you assume people keep 3-5 feet apart, there would have to be 2000-3500 people in that line.    Pretty safe to say that never happened.  

Whatever you weren't there.  The line stretched to parking lot Q.  It was a beautiful site to see. 

16 minutes ago, atomic said:

And after all that time I found out I was in the wrong line:

maxresdefault.jpg

I can’t even tell if you’re kidding with some of this stuff.    The line to get into Fanfest is not the same as the line to get the free stuff once you’re inside.   There are many things to do at Fanfest besides go get the giveaways.    In fact, I rarely bother with the giveaways.

Just now, Frobby said:

I can’t even tell if you’re kidding with some of this stuff.    The line to get into Fanfest is not the same as the line to get the free stuff once you’re inside.   There are many things to do at Fanfest besides go get the giveaways.    In fact, I rarely bother with the giveaways.

It was an Art piece. Let it live. 

19 minutes ago, Frobby said:

You dont bother with the give-a-ways due to the long line.

Archived