3/30 ........ BEAT THE YANKEES !!!

OFFNY

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’m not sure what that means. Only 15 stadiums can be in use at any one time, and every stadium is going to get a full complement of games. But I’d rather play in Texas in April and Minnesota in July than the other way around.

I'm saying that every team you want to play in the South IS NOT going to give up a home date. Ever.

4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Hess Monday. Cash Tuesday. Cobb Thursday. Bundy again Friday.

Bullpen game on Wednesday? Or is it.... Mike Wright? (AKA MFW)

Has that been announced? I would be surprised to see Cashner on short rest. He already pitched opening day on short rest. I would guess Wright on Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I'm saying that every team you want to play in the South IS NOT going to give up a home date. Ever.

You missed my point. MLB schedules the games, and if they say to Boston, Philly, NY,”you're opening on the road for 10 days,” then that’s where they’re going to open. And each team will still have all 82 home dates, so they aren’t giving anything up.

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

Has that been announced? I would be surprised to see Cashner on short rest. He already pitched opening day on short rest. I would guess Wright on Tuesday.

Gary just said it didn't he? Maybe I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

You missed my point. MLB schedules the games, and if they say to Boston, Philly, NY,”you're opening on the road for 10 days,” then that’s where they’re going to open. And each team will still have all 82 home dates, so they aren’t giving anything up.

I think you're dead wrong. Agree to disagree and drop it.

I just want to watch the game.

Just now, scOtt said:

I think you're dead wrong. Agree to disagree and drop it.

I just want to watch the game.

How can I be wrong? Every team gets 82 home games. All I am suggesting is scheduling early season games in warmer climates. You’re thinking that a team would somehow be sacrificing something by re-arranging the schedule, and that is incorrect. 

But on to the game.

Archived