4/06 ........ Beat 'Dem Yanks !!!

OFFNY

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SteveA said:

About the simplest message you can imagine.   A versatile 4 letter word followed by the last name of the president.

Of the O's? Just kidding. Thanks. Surprised an usher or security hasn't been deployed yet. Might get tweeted.

Just now, scOtt said:

Which is kind of a weird thing to hold up at a baseball game...

Yeah, but that kind of just makes it even more beautiful. No one expects two things: the Spanish Inquisition and people holding up T-shirts F bombing things in the background shots of baseball game coverage.

Just now, LA2 said:

Of the O's? Just kidding. Thanks. Surprised an usher or security hasn't been deployed yet. Might get tweeted.

Since it showed up so blatantly on TV I'll bet security was dispatched. MASN has the FCC to deal with...

2 minutes ago, Sessh said:

Yeah, but that kind of just makes it even more beautiful. No one expects two things: the Spanish Inquisition and people holding up T-shirts F bombing things in the background shots of baseball game coverage.

Not an F-bomb but John 3:16. That guy was on a million TV sets in the 70's.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Not an F-bomb but John 3:16. That guy was on a million TV sets in the 70's.

I wasn't alive in the 70's, so I'll take your word for it. I do remember seeing it a little in the 90's and 2000's, but I think that was mostly because of Steve Austin.

Archived