O's 2020 MLB Draft Chat: Picking #2/30/39/74

5 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

I can't wait until the day comes that all draft picks are able to be traded.  The NFL Draft is more exciting because of it and baseball sure could use some more excitement and fan interest. :) 

I've been underwhelmed by the draft picks trades we have seen thus far.

Can someone with access to Baseball America's latest Top 200 Prospects list please message me (or post here)? I'm looking to create a Composite Top Prospects list, using MLB.com, Baseball America, ESPN, and Keith Law. Thank you.

If no BA, I'll do it without them. :)

Just listened to Elias on the Sunday’s podcast on Oriole Magic.  Going to be the best player available- the pick is too important not to do so. Looking for athletic player who could player multiple positions.   Looks like It’s my guy Austin Martin.   Here is the link.     

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/orioles-magic-the-podcast/id902521404?i=1000477079529

Edited by WI O’s Fan
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, WI O’s Fan said:

Just listened to Elias on the Sunday’s podcast on Oriole Magic.  Going to be the best player available- the pick is too important not to do so. Looking for athletic player who could player multiple positions.   Looks like It’s my guy Austin Martin.   Here is the link.     

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/orioles-magic-the-podcast/id902521404?i=1000477079529

Starter and reliever are two different positions.

Yippee!!!  That would make me so happy!!!

Looking at our list of prospects, I don't see a lot of impact position players.   There's Rutschman who's a grade A.  Then I see some grade B guys like Mountcastle and Yusniel Diaz.   Then I don't see a whole lot beyond that....

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Are you saying you don't think Elias would take a pitcher 1-2?

I seem to remember plenty of people on here cheering for the chance to get Hancock this year and Rocker next year and having them at the top of the rotation.  "And these are the Days of Our Lives"

• Thanks 1