Yusniel Diaz activated

Legend_Of_Joey

28 minutes ago, orioles22 said:

Diaz hit into a double play, then struck out. I was hoping Hays and Diaz could force their way into the Baltimore outfield by next spring.  The pitching has been great, but those two have been disappointing.

McKenna too.  Hopefully these guys can get it going over the next couple months.  First time this season that all three have been healthy at the same time.  Should be a fun OF to follow in Bowie. 

2 hours ago, orioles22 said:

Diaz hit into a double play, then struck out. I was hoping Hays and Diaz could force their way into the Baltimore outfield by next spring.  The pitching has been great, but those two have been disappointing.

This was his first game since injury. Hays struggled a little too his first few games back.

10 hours ago, orioles22 said:

Why not include the entire box score?   It seems kinda strange to only mention the negatives from a single game, let alone his first game back.

Diaz did GIDP and have a K however he was a total of 2 for 4 on the day with a BB.

That doesn't seem that disastrous to me.............

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, orioles22 said:

Hays looks like he’s rounding into form.   .857 OPS at Bowie after a 2 for 4 last night.   Hopefully Diaz gets on a roll soon.  

• Upvote 2