Trey is hurt

eddie83

1 hour ago, Curse of the Bamdino said:

Selfishly, I'd rather not, but I understand and respect the sentiment of those who would. 

I just hope that he bounces back quickly and that this doesn't linger, because it's darned fun watching him rake when he's locked in.

I'm sorry, but truly knowledgeable baseball fans know better than to enjoy the actual game, or worse, generate an attachment to individual players.  It might lead to sentimental thoughts that could get in the way of maximizing every player's full trade value which we all know is the real point of major league baseball.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I was gping to vote for Trey numerous times. 2 times went ok. But the 3rd time I got stuck in the  "are you a robot" thing. Round and round I went to the "click on all scenes that have a bus" then to "click on all scenes that have a traffic light" on and on ad nauseum. Finally escaped and got the vote recorded. Gak! Not doing that again..?

46 minutes ago, Nevermore said:

I was gping to vote for Trey numerous times. 2 times went ok. But the 3rd time I got stuck in the  "are you a robot" thing. Round and round I went to the "click on all scenes that have a bus" then to "click on all scenes that have a traffic light" on and on ad nauseum. Finally escaped and got the vote recorded. Gak! Not doing that again..?

If you weren’t a robot you wouldn’t find it so hard.