August 6th @ LAA, rubber game

Big Mac

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waters trusts his stuff while Olson still needs some confidence.

He is a few years older. It has traditionally taken Olson a little while to adjust to a higher level. I still have faith in him. The ability is there, it just needs to be more consistent. Obviously.

They just mentioned he was leading the league in AA all 3 categories for the triple crown when he was brought up.

Actually he was leading the league in just about every offensive stat except triples and SB. Hits, OPS, Slugging, doubles, runs...

In fact, he was doing so much better than anyone else, that he still may win the triple crown even if he doesn't go back down.

Actually he was leading the league in just about every offensive stat except triples and SB. Hits, OPS, Slugging, doubles, runs...

In fact, he was doing so much better than anyone else, that he still may win the triple crown even if he doesn't go back down.

Very true. The HR's will probably fall though.

He is a few years older. It has traditionally taken Olson a little while to adjust to a higher level. I still have faith in him. The ability is there, it just needs to be more consistent. Obviously.

That's what I was getting at. Still, Olson has #3/4 stuff, while Waters will most likely be a swingman/#5.

Archived