Going for the Sweep (vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/07)

OFFNY

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where does Skydome rank among ballparks today?  Putting aside my disdain for Cito Gaston and the Jays, it's gotta rank near the bottom.   I can't imagine a retractable multi-purpose dome with a symmetrical playing field and something that otherwise looks like it came out of the late 80s is high on anyone's list.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Where does Skydome rank among ballparks today?  Putting aside my disdain for Cito Gaston and the Jays, it's gotta rank near the bottom.   I can't imagine a retractable multi-purpose dome with a symmetrical playing field and something that otherwise looks like it came out of the late 80s is high on anyone's list.

I think for creature comforts it ranks pretty high. Has the hotel out there in the outfield too. Would be way cool to watch a ballgame live from your bed. ?

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I think for creature comforts it ranks pretty high. Has the hotel out there in the outfield too. Would be way cool to watch a ballgame live from your bed. ?

I want someone to give me tickets to those fancy seats behind home plate. I would order a lot of food.

Archived