August 15th @ Detroit

Big Mac

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leaving a guy in to continue to get shelled doesn't exactly boost a guy's confidence.:rolleyes:

He clearly had nothing left, and he didn't have much to begin with anyway.

Well if you take it in perspective of the game at hand, giving up 2 runs compared to the 8 or 9 hits is an accomplishment.

It doesn't really matter, everyone is hitting tonight. DT sure doesn't give Waters any room to complete his efforts though.

Edit: Would have been another story for me if there was only one out .

Well if you take it in perspective of the game at hand, giving up 2 runs compared to the 8 or 9 hits is an accomplishment.

It doesn't really matter, everyone is hitting tonight. DT sure doesn't give Waters any room to complete his efforts though.

Edit: Would have been another story for me if there was only one out .

luck is probably a better word.

If you give up 8 hits in less than 5 IP, you will very rarely be lucky enough to escape with only 2 ER. If he was left in, he probably would've given up more runs anyway.

luck is probably a better word.

If you give up 8 hits in less than 5 IP, you will very rarely be lucky enough to escape with only 2 ER. If he was left in, he probably would've given up more runs anyway.

We'll never know! :P

I can see why he was taken out, but I give him the chance.

Castro was already in scoring position with no outs and we are hitting tonight. He was likely to score without moving him to third. Doesn't make sense to be giving away outs.

eh, in the end it's a gut call and Dave just happened to be correct on that one as the run for an out was worth the trade

Ramon you are like a pendulum

Archived