Whither Buck ?

Redskins Rick

I like Buck in Philly. He won't have any issue navigating Harper and Arrieta. He's not anti-analytics necessarily, he's just not going to be the guy to disperse that information to the players. Roster full of good players, probably a better relationship with Andy/Klentak than Duquette. 

For a fanbase who got tired of Kapler's whole deal really quickly, Buck could be a nice change of pace. 

6 minutes ago, interloper said:

I like Buck in Philly. He won't have any issue navigating Harper and Arrieta. He's not anti-analytics necessarily, he's just not going to be the guy to disperse that information to the players. Roster full of good players, probably a better relationship with Andy/Klentak than Duquette. 

For a fanbase who got tired of Kapler's whole deal really quickly, Buck could be a nice change of pace. 

Philly fans would love his Earl imitations...as did I. 

1 hour ago, interloper said:

Navigating Arrieta??? He must have solved that TTP problem.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:14 PM, Moose Milligan said:

I think Frobby had a get off my lawn moment a week or so ago, I'm about to have one here.  Really not interested in what former Orioles are doing/saying.  I wish them both the best but they have no bearing on the current regime and what needs to happen in this offseason to get this team headed in the right direction.

I dont read Mlb section as I dont care about other teams. Buck was second winningest manager in Orioles history.  Most people care about him. And he is Orioles related.  If you dont want to read about it just dont open th he thread.