Would You Switch Divisions with the Nationals?

TonySoprano

5 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

I'm sure the knee jerk reaction would be, "Sure, Soprano, in a heartbeat."   Would you miss the "rivalry" with the Yankees or Red Sox?  Would you rather watch N.L. baseball?  That's all part of the deal.  Milwaukee switched back to being a N.L. city in 1998.    The Orioles were a N.L. team at one time.....1892-99.   Would you switch leagues?  Why or why not?

quote-washington-first-in-war-first-in-p

Might be interesting for a bit but I will keep the O’s in the AL. I’m still pissed the Stros were moved to the AL. 

6 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

I'm sure the knee jerk reaction would be, "Sure, Soprano, in a heartbeat."   Would you miss the "rivalry" with the Yankees or Red Sox?  Would you rather watch N.L. baseball?  That's all part of the deal.  Milwaukee switched back to being a N.L. city in 1998.    The Orioles were a N.L. team at one time.....1892-99.   Would you switch leagues?  Why or why not?

quote-washington-first-in-war-first-in-p

Also, the team that became the modern day Orioles had a jingle that I grew up with.   First in shoes, first in booze, and last in the American League.    Shoe factories and breweries   provided the main source of employment  in that area.  Now shoes are made in China and other countries, but Busch and a couple other breweries are still there.    

• Upvote 1