Aug 18th O's vs. Sox

Scrat1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know what happened to RShack? I haven't seen him on here in a while.

I know he got "suspended" by Tony for arguing with the usual crowd in the thread regarding Matusz' press release directed to Baltimore fans. I would imagine he'd be back by now, though. Maybe he left. I thought he caught sort of a bad break with it.

Pete Schmuck said that AJ was out in the field throwing the ball around, sans the crutches. Didn't run or bat....they should just shut him down as much as I'd like to see him play again this year.

I thought Palmer said he was jogging a bit... could be wrong, but yeah. Either way, he's eager to get back and is doing okay from what I can say.

I don't see what the point is of shutting him down if he's fully healthy and ready to come back. He's young, let him come back but don't rush him.

I know he got "suspended" by Tony for arguing with the usual crowd in the thread regarding Matusz' press release directed to Baltimore fans. I would imagine he'd be back by now, though. Maybe he left. I thought he caught sort of a bad break with it.

Ahh, I missed that unfortunately. Even if he did catch a bad break, the thing to keep in mind is that it's probably cumulative to a degree. He's always insulting posters and getting under people's skins in a bullish way.

I switched it when I saw what you wrote, I couldn't remember if it said he was running or not....anyway I generally agree.

This year's team has given me enough to watch them regularly at the point in the season, getting AJ back would be even better.

What did Palmer say?

Was out playing catch and hovering around the batting cage.

He's gonna start hitting off a tee in the next couple days

They're trying to make a protective boot for his foot.

He keeps calling Richie Bancells about what he can do cause he's tired of watching the team from his couch.

Sounds good. From the way they talked, it seems like he'll be up sometime in September.

Ahh, I missed that unfortunately. Even if he did catch a bad break, the thing to keep in mind is that it's probably cumulative to a degree. He's always insulting posters and getting under people's skins in a bullish way.

Yeah I understand the cumulative thing, but for my relatively short time here, I never had a problem with him.

Who do you think the most fun Oriole is to get hammered with?

I'm thinking Huff. Obviously for the Bubba and the Love Sponge incident, and because Baltimore is a "horsecrap" town, he know's where the hell to party when he's in other cities. And especially cause he's been hitting so well this season, I feel like he'd be willing to celebrate each homer or RBI with like 10 shots. And he's making good money and seems generous so I'm sure he'd buy.

I'd say that Guthrie is the least, cause doesn't his religion forbid drinking? But he'd be the coolest one to hit up Starbucks or something.

Not sure if any of this is making sense, I'm butthoused right now and I'm the only one of my buddies not working tomorrow so I'm drinking by myself watching the game. Let me know what you think.

Was out playing catch and hovering around the batting cage.

He's gonna start hitting off a tee in the next couple days

They're trying to make a protective boot for his foot.

He keeps calling Richie Bancells about what he can do cause he's tired of watching the team from his couch.

Sounds good. From the way they talked, it seems like he'll be up sometime in September.

It's like he never fractured his foot...can't wait to see him back on the field!

That's sad, I was just wondering about that a few minutes ago though.

That's crazy!... hmm...well...uh...oh...ok...well...ahh...there it is...ok just booked my flight.:D

Just think to be the 50 millionth fan, you will go down in the annuals of Orioles history.....that would be awesome.

I wouldn't even care much about the $50,000 as much as being in the history books...OK, maybe not....

Yeah I understand the cumulative thing, but for my relatively short time here, I never had a problem with him.

You must not have ever complained about Trembley, or any member of the team not performing well then.

I generally enjoyed his posts, he is very intelligent and articulate. But you couldn't question the team or the manager in his eyes because fans are just silly folks from the peanut gallery that have no clue what it's really like. Which begs the question, why be a member of a message board named "Orioles Hangout" then?

I'd say Guts has settled down. :D

Since the 2nd, he's gone 4 IP and given up 3 walks and 1 hit and has 4 k's.

They just said again that Jones was around the batting cage today and threw the ball around. They said he wants to get back, but Trembley said they won't rush him. Again, it sounds like he'll be back this year.

Archived