38 members have voted

1. 1. Who are threOrioles Hangout #26 through # Prospects

• Cumberland, Tate, Welk, Grenier, Neustrom
    • Welk, Muckenhirn, Sedlock, Cumberland, Prado
    • Tate, Sedlock, McLarty, Welk, Cumberland
    • Craport, Sparks, Bishop, Cumberland, Sedlock
    • McLarty, Sedlock, Cumberland, Tate, Welk

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/19 at 05:00

5 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

No Watson, #79 overall pick in most recent draft.

Bad pick, or deep system?

You are right, I should have put him up there to trick someone.  I personally am a Watson guy. I played it fairly straight up though. That's your only hint. 

Tough call.    The only one I’m sure is wrong is no. 4.     No way Craport, Sparks or Bishop are in the top 30 this year.   The others are all plausible.    I chose no. 3 because it has both Tate and Sedlock, who’ve each been listed a ton up to now.    5 is identical to 3 but in a different order; I more or less flipped a coin between those choices.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DirtyBird said:

No Watson, #79 overall pick in most recent draft.

Bad pick, or deep system?

There’s some depth, I had Watson just off the 30 and I probably could’ve been talked into including him. It’s the standard toolsy OF with some pop who probably won’t hit enough. I thought he looked bad at LSU, but his debut was better albeit in a tiny sample size. I saw him a lot more playing in college and there wasn’t an obvious profile change so I’m ok being wait and see with him. 

1 hour ago, Luke-OH said:

There’s some depth, I had Watson just off the 30 and I probably could’ve been talked into including him. It’s the standard toolsy OF with some pop who probably won’t hit enough. I thought he looked bad at LSU, but his debut was better albeit in a tiny sample size. I saw him a lot more playing in college and there wasn’t an obvious profile change so I’m ok being wait and see with him. 

So, a bad pick, and we gave him full slot bonus

2 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

He just missed on mine as well. 4th outfielder comp without a lot of pro stats to back it up one way or the other. Long swing without the power of Stowers but similar swing problems.