Nothing from the pitcher minicamp this past week in Sarasota?

SteveA

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

So what was that, pre-minicamp?   Maxicamp?

I don't know.   All I know is that I had heard there was going to be some sort of minicamp this past week.   Which was 13th through 17th.   Unless I heard wrong and it was hte previous week?  Maybe that's the case.   If so, sorry about that.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I don't know.   All I know is that I had heard there was going to be some sort of minicamp this past week.   Which was 13th through 17th.   Unless I heard wrong and it was hte previous week?  Maybe that's the case.   If so, sorry about that.

Oh, I’m not saying you’re wrong.   I assume you’re right.    But I don’t know what all those players were doing there the week before.    Maybe it’s just the guys who hang out in Sarasota for most of the winter.   Beats me.   

8 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Oh, I’m not saying you’re wrong.   I assume you’re right.    But I don’t know what all those players were doing there the week before.    Maybe it’s just the guys who hang out in Sarasota for most of the winter.   Beats me.   

AR was in Sarasota based on an Instagram story of his.