O's Sign LHP Tommy Milone

robin147

Another 100+ innings taken from the 2019 Mariners - whatever shall they do?  This year's BP Annual has LeBlanc and Milone fall on the same page.

LeBlanc comparables - C. Richard, J. Francis and MILONE

Milone comparables - W. Miley, LEBLANC and J. Vargas

Are we sure they aren't the same person?

Milone is 2 years younger, and BABIP smiled on him over LeBlanc to the tune of .252 vs. 308 last year, thus Milone's 1.12 WHIP looked a lot nicer than LeBlanc's 1.45.

• Haha 1

Ok. He’s not very good, he’s never been very good, but that’s not a reason not to sign him especially if it’s only a minor league contract. My question is Whether his left-handedness gives him an advantage over a little bit better right hander?

Or do we think there’s something there that we can fix?Or do we think there’s something there that we can fix?

Edited by Philip

19 minutes ago, Philip said:

Ok. He’s not very good, he’s never been very good, but that’s not a reason not to sign him especially if it’s only a minor league contract. My question is Whether his left-handedness gives him an advantage over a little bit better right hander?

Or do we think there’s something there that we can fix?Or do we think there’s something there that we can fix?

Can't fix age.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ruzious said:

The WHIP is nice, but if he makes the O's rotation, he might set a record for giving up homers.  He got crushed with homers playing for Seattle.  And 33.  Oh well, just a non-roster signing, so I'm not going to get upset about it. 

He doesn't walk many...

Innings fodder. Works for me. Almost a carbon copy of LeBlanc.