The ACC vs Big East Thread

mweb

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on the fact that he's a good football coach. Something I would hope a Canes fan would recognize considering he would be the Miami Hurricanes head coach right now if he didn't prefer to stay at Rutgers and the BEast.

Why did you tack on "and the BEast" at the end of that? It's amazing someone could be such a fanatic about a conference.

Why did you tack on "and the BEast" at the end of that? It's amazing someone could be such a shill for a conference.

Because as much as I do like the BEast I can't imagine why anyone would choose Rutgers over Miami so logically the only conclusion I could come to was that he didn't want to take a step down in terms of the conference he works in. ;)

Tremendous? Considering they were at home, that's a game they should have won, and it's not like they did it convincingly. Now, the MD win, that was tremendous.

Any win against a higher ranked Top 15 team is termendous.

Maryland's win was impressive as well. Surprising for the ACC to get a win like that making it doubly impressive. ;) But to be fair to Cal, it was huge disadvantage for them having a 9am kickoff time.

Any win against a higher ranked Top 15 team is termendous.

Maryland's win was impressive as well. Surprising for the ACC to get a win like that making it doubly impressive. ;) But to be fair to Cal, it was huge disadvantage for them having a 9am kickoff time.

First off, that's not how you spell it. Secondly, I disagree when we are talking about the 19th team winning at home against the 13th team. Obviously a good win, but they were supposed to win that one, and if they didn't, there might not have been a debate about what conference is the worst.

Which makes your ACC jab that much more funny. The UNC-Rutgers game makes it even more funny.

First off, that's not how you spell it. Secondly, I disagree when we are talking about the 19th team winning at home against the 13th team. Obviously a good win, but they were supposed to win that one, and if they didn't, there might not have been a debate about what conference is the worst.

Which makes your ACC jab that much more funny. The UNC-Rutgers game makes it even more funny.

Damn right!

Go Heels!

Archived