MLB (Orioles) suspended indefinitely

atomic

13 hours ago, orioles119 said:

Prevention boils down to this...

giphy.gif

Never saw so much overreaction in my life!

I think we are under reacting by a long shot.  In Wuhan province it was 6 percent death rate.  The recovered to death rate still remains 94 percent recover to  6 percent death.  The number infected doubles every 3 days.  15 percent who recovered required manual ventilation. There aren’t enough ventilators to take care of everyone.

A mild case includes pneumonia. And breathing problems after recovery.  The one good thing it doesn’t seem to have much effect on small children.

if you are under 40 and in good health you most likely survive after a bout of pneumonia.  I guess if you don’t know any of any people over 50 and don’t care about that population you will just have to deal with a major recession.

47 minutes ago, atomic said:

NBA has told teams to prepare for games with no fans. Lebron says he won’t be playing if there are no fans.

I don't agree with LeBron on a lot of things, but he's spot on here... his absence from the games should put to rest the idea of empty stadiums.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:15 AM, MongoBoy said:

He was just sitting in for a 

James Lawlee Nebreska,basically head of infectious disease for HHS.Of course things could change alot but have to be proactive and not keep  saying lies and made up crap.Says need containment,etc  Thinks disease will subside a little in early summer and come back harder in the fall.Not an exist science. 

Presentation: US hospitals preparing for millions of hospitalizations - Business Insider https://www.businessinsider.com/presentation-us-hospitals-preparing-for-millions-of-hospitalizations-2020-3

1 hour ago, orioles119 said:

I don't agree with LeBron on a lot of things, but he's spot on here... his absence from the games should put to rest the idea of empty stadiums.

So just shut down sports. Probably the best idea.

41 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

James Lawlee Nebreska,basically head of infectious disease for HHS.Of course things could change alot but have to be proactive and not keep  saying lies and made up crap.Says need containment,etc  Thinks disease will subside a little in early summer and come back harder in the fall.Not an exist science. 

Presentation: US hospitals preparing for millions of hospitalizations - Business Insider https://www.businessinsider.com/presentation-us-hospitals-preparing-for-millions-of-hospitalizations-2020-3

So move to Hawaii or Puerto Rico. 

4 hours ago, atomic said:

I think we are under reacting by a long shot.  In Wuhan province it was 6 percent death rate.  The recovered to death rate still remains 94 percent recover to  6 percent death.  The number infected doubles every 3 days.  15 percent who recovered required manual ventilation. There aren’t enough ventilators to take care of everyone.

A mild case includes pneumonia. And breathing problems after recovery.  The one good thing it doesn’t seem to have much effect on small children.

if you are under 40 and in good health you most likely survive after a bout of pneumonia.  I guess if you don’t know any of any people over 50 and don’t care about that population you will just have to deal with a major recession.

You sure are putting a lot of faith in what a communist regime is putting out there.

Always good to test someone and get the results after they die Wonder how many other people have died and said the flu.But the flu kills 10's of thousands in this country and not much talk about that .

The woman in Lee County who died after contracting coronavirus got tested Wednesday, died Thursday and the positive result of her test did not come back til Friday, which is why her illness was not reported before she died, DeSantis says.

Someone in the nursing home died in the middle of the night and the next day someone from the nursing home called their family members to tell them their family member had a slight cough but weren’t showing any slither symptoms. And the family was like their dead.