First round of cuts

Legend_Of_Joey

44 minutes ago, Philip said:

Oh and Wells too. I’ve never heard him referred to as “ Alexander”, but I guess he is injured so no point in keeping him around

Per Roch, Wells has let it be known that he prefers “Alexander.”     Too bad, it’s longer to type.   

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Per Roch, Wells has let it be known that he prefers “Alexander.”     Too bad, it’s longer to type.   

Hmmmm Little proud for a guy who didn’t make the team: even Mr. Wilkerson waited till he had some major league innings under his belt before he requested “Stevie.”

27 minutes ago, Philip said:

Hmmmm Little proud for a guy who didn’t make the team: even Mr. Wilkerson waited till he had some major league innings under his belt before he requested “Stevie.”

Nice one Phil. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, bpilktree said:

Bannon is a guy that I am interested in seeing in AAA I think he is a sleeper prospect at 2nd base.  He has some sneaky power in my opinion 

Yeah, his MiL numbers are intriguing... and it looks like he had a short, but productive, spring in the MLB camp.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Philip said:

Stevie got popped for steroids as Steve Wilkerson. Going by Stevie was a nice little way to avoid those unwanted google search results. 

3 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Stevie got popped for steroids as Steve Wilkerson. Going by Stevie was a nice little way to avoid those unwanted google search results. 

Amphetamines. No judgment on which is worse, just prefer accuracy to inaccuracy. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, scOtt said:

I'm a little surprised Rutschman wasn't sent out. When is the first MiL game? I would think they'd want Adley there for that.Taste of the majors then off to work.

The minor league camp hasn't even started yet officially so there's no rush to send him out. They still need catchers to catch all the pitchers which is why Cervenka is still here too.