9/3 O's at Red Sox

PaulFolk

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Blue, how's it going?! I haven't talked to you in a while and figured I'd use this lull in the action to say hi. Hi!!! :D

GO O's. :)

Hi to you too! I've been busy since I moved (and trying to be good at work, which apparently I'm not today... it's Trembley's fault for putting Jamie Walker in!) but Asheville is awesome! I'm going to an actual PLAYOFF game on Friday (Asheville Tourists, Colorado Rockies Sally League affiliate). :D

Hi to you too! I've been busy since I moved (and trying to be good at work, which apparently I'm not today... it's Trembley's fault for putting Jamie Walker in!) but Asheville is awesome! I'm going to an actual PLAYOFF game on Friday (Asheville Tourists, Colorado Rockies Sally League affiliate). :D

Awesome! :D I'm glad to hear all that and I hope you have fun at the playoff game! I may have to check out a Louisville Bats game sometime soon so I can see some playoff action myself. I'm highly amused that half the Louisville team is up with the Reds and yet the team still somehow made the playoffs while the Reds have continued to struggle. :eektf: I keep wondering what would happen if the Reds and Louisville switched teams for one day and quite frankly, I'd LOVE to see what would happen if we switched managers for one day, LOL :laughlol:

Wow, that really sucks that the great pitching from earlier in the game all just went to waste. :(

Archived