Orioles At Boston 7/24 Opening Day 2020

weams

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Actually going to watch the post game just to see the format this year.  Zoom interview if Hyde?

It'll have to be a Zoom interview. There are no reporters there in Beantown either. But all the Zoom interviews leading up to today have been good. It's all good.

ALL the Zoom interviews:

https://www.youtube.com/c/masnOrioles

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I'm not going to block you because I 90% like you.

But in other words it's FU I'll say what I want and if you don't like it FU. Got it.

Well, no, it’s not FU anything, it’s an acknowledgment that sometimes they are just so annoying I have to say something let me give you an example.

thw ball is put in play:

the PbP guy describes the action. Then Bordick or Ben comes behind him and ALSO describes the action. There’s no commentary,  he just re-states what has already been stated with a couple of additional Adjectives. McDonald frequently offers some good insight About pitching, but surprisingly little considering his background.

Anyway, You can just block me during game threads, no skin off my nose.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Well good to see Orioles baseball back. This should be a fun year. Fun if you enjoy watching a AAAA team play at the major league level each night. 

The funnest part is complaining!

Edited by Philip