vs. PHILLIES, 8/13

OFFNY

I can't help but want to see Arrieta suffer and lose, especially against us. It annoys me to no end that literally going to a different park made him Cy Young. I know we should also blame our coaching and development program, but it just rubs me the wrong way how he flipped a switch the instant we got rid of him. I'd love to see us swat three back-to-back no-doubter homers against him in the top of the 1st. Not only would that be tremendously fun because the O's would be winning, but I would be laughing at Arrieta. Guffawing. 

I wonder. If we traded Chris Davis to the Rockies today, would he hit 20 or 30 home runs before the season's out?

8 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

I can't help but want to see Arrieta suffer and lose, especially against us. It annoys me to no end that literally going to a different park made him Cy Young. I know we should also blame our coaching and development program, but it just rubs me the wrong way how he flipped a switch the instant we got rid of him. I'd love to see us swat three back-to-back no-doubter homers against him in the top of the 1st. Not only would that be tremendously fun because the O's would be winning, but I would be laughing at Arrieta. Guffawing. 

I wonder. If we traded Chris Davis to the Rockies today, would he hit 20 or 30 home runs before the season's out?

Well, they do have special "enhancements" in Colorado - perhaps strong enough to make me appreciate what guffawing means.    

27 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

I feel the same way.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Looks like ESPN here still won’t show it for blackout? I thought they still showed national televised games

Not in Orioles or Phillies territory. 

I think they loosened some of the rules but for most part they protect the home RSN’s.