Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

I've been of the opinion for years that the NL is watered down talent wise compared to the AL. You don't get your butt handed to you in interleague play for 14 straight years by having talent that is on par. Especially mid level talent.

https://mlbreports.com/mlb-interleague-2017-master-schedule__trashed/

Edited by OsEatAlEast
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frobby said:

As an aside, what’s going on with the Braves?    They’ve got 5 regulars with a .900 OPS, including Flaherty at .971 (.656 career) and Kurt Suzuki .998 (.699 career).    

Ron Washington is the third base coach.If you want to hit better,we like cocaine. Also Roger McDowell ruins hitters and pitchers.He gone from Braves and all is good.. 

9 minutes ago, weams said:

It's always wise to replace .362.471.500.971 hitters while they're still hitting out of their mind with the bat flipper. That way, Flaherty will cool down and hit in the low two hundreds again when he's occasionally inserted in the line up and Joey Bats will be hitting around .200 as well so all will be well in the baseball universe again.

Seriously though, Flaherty is gone, good for him, even David Newhan once hit .311 with a .814 OPS.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OsEatAlEast said:

I've been of the opinion for years that the NL is watered down talent wise compared to the AL. You don't get your butt handed to you in interleague play for 14 straight years by having talent that is on par. Especially mid level talent.

https://mlbreports.com/mlb-interleague-2017-master-schedule__trashed/

I don't think it is. The Cubs weren't watered down 2016.