MASN now streaming.

eddie83

14 hours ago, orangedive said:

Has anyone seen any updates about when the MASN app will be available? Or what streaming services will be carrying MASN this season?

I can’t find any updates outside of the Jan 25, 2021 press release.

A bunch of people on Twitter asked Roch about it, and he said he has heard nothing.

3 hours ago, CharmCityHokie said:

I just looked at the AT&T site, and I couldn't find MASN anywhere listed on their channel options. Is it only available in Maryland? I'm in Alexandria, VA so I wonder if the channel packages change for the regional networks based on state. 

That's BS,  I was going to sign up for it on Friday (going to a bar to watch opening day tomorrow).  I was kind of banking on AT&T to have it.  @Sports Guy linked to a site earlier in this thread, I believe, that showed that their 2nd tier package would get you MASN.  

Let us know if it works if you end up signing up for it.

17 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

That's BS,  I was going to sign up for it on Friday (going to a bar to watch opening day tomorrow).  I was kind of banking on AT&T to have it.  @Sports Guy linked to a site earlier in this thread, I believe, that showed that their 2nd tier package would get you MASN.  

Let us know if it works if you end up signing up for it.

21 hours ago, CharmCityHokie said:

I just looked at the AT&T site, and I couldn't find MASN anywhere listed on their channel options. Is it only available in Maryland? I'm in Alexandria, VA so I wonder if the channel packages change for the regional networks based on state. 

It's the AT&T choice streaming https://www.att.com/channels/att-tv/?edsp=true   .  You want the no contract version, and there won't be any added fees or box requirements.

If you click on the see local and regional sports networks and enter your zipcode, it should show MASN.  I think it is available for the entire Nats/Os territory.  I get it in Richmond.

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2021 at 2:10 PM, andrewochs615 said:

I am not getting my hopes up. Seems you have to still have a cable sub plus how much is the app? Why would I want and app if I can just watch the games on tv, who is really sitting there watching games on your phone? Not to mention knowing the Orioles I am sure the app will look like something from 2010 and not work and be missing features 

Looking at the cable providers needed to steam it looks like a bunch of names I have never heard of that went out of business in 2010

1 hour ago, andrewochs615 said:

You can stream MASN on the xfinity app. I think with the MASN app you would still need to have Xfinity Cable, not just use them for internet

Only works on home Wifi, which is at my parents' house, where I no longer live.  I have a log-in but it won't work where I'm at.

I can't believe this crap, Dish is pulling this stunt with MASN just like they did with HBO. I would like like to switch to something else, but I live in rural(ish) VA now and my options are limited - hell, we have point to point internet out here! So, I called Direct TV and when I entered my zip, they hung up on me 3X!  This is the worst...I feel like it's 1990 and I don't have HTS...at least in those days a dozen or so games a year were on reg. TV AND Joe and Jon were on the radio. Correct me (or convince) if I'm wrong, but I see absolutely nothing getting better in this world anymore. ?