‘Rise the tide’: How the Orioles’ new minor league hitting program built a foundation for development in unique year

Roll Tide

Really amazing to read the progress that the minor league system is making with using this cutting edge technology and thought processes. For the first time probably ever within this organization, you get the feeling that the Orioles prospects have the best information and coaching that can help maximize their potential.

I'm really excited to see them playing meaningful games and putting up numbers that will back up this process with results.

• Upvote 1

This is great. As is the pitching stuff, and the international efforts, and the use of data to identify draft prospects.

Still not sure why I'd have Elias on any kind of timetable based on how much he spends. He's building a better foundation for this org than anyone I've ever seen. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Really amazing to read the progress that the minor league system is making with using this cutting edge technology and thought processes. For the first time probably ever within this organization, you get the feeling that the Orioles prospects have the best information and coaching that can help maximize their potential.

I'm really excited to see them playing meaningful games and putting up numbers that will back up this process with results.

The processes sound great.   But the results are needed to confirm that.  

Unfortunately the article was behind a paywall so I couldn’t read it.   I guess I used up my allotment of free articles.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

The processes sound great.   But the results are needed to confirm that.  

Unfortunately the article was behind a paywall so I couldn’t read it.   I guess I used up my allotment of free articles.  

Delete Cookies Try again! I am a paying member of the Sun for the record!