Younger MASN announcer today

Explosivo

There is a gift to being able to express yourself completely without having to express yourself crudely.

I think that is what is being referenced.

I think the oriole announcers are, to a man, awful. They have no redeeming qualities at all. And anybody with an ear can tell. But they are the ones we have.

My bad guys. I just don’t get running down anything and everything when you are paid to represent the club. Very strange move. And to the point of irony, just responding in kind to what I perceive as a pretty low and classless interview. You could even tell that Zimmerman was a bit pissed at his questions and antics. All good, problem solved. I’ll listen to Geoff. Thank you mlb.tv for giving me options to avoid the alternative.

1 minute ago, Explosivo said:

My bad, my bad. I should have said what I said in a nicer manner. Point still stands. He’s miserable to listen to. Can’t stand that.

Pretend that you are at work and sending an email to your boss/coworkers when posting on this board. I made the same mistake when I first came on. Don’t get me wrong, it is sometimes really tough to hold back, but try to keep it civil. 

• Upvote 1