Rotation announced

interloper

29 minutes ago, OrioleDog said:

If we're going by Age, regular plug that Baumann is older than Kremer too.

Both Fenway and the Yankees lineup daunting for LHP, but I guess I get spotting Zimmermann in first while he is running great, and against the weaker team.

For 2B waiver wire wheel, saw Rangers manager recently gave non-committal quote about Rougned making the team.

Rougned has terrible defense and doesn’t hit well. Hard pass.

Odor is in fact done with Texas. Wonder where he ends up and whether Texas gets anything for him. Gotta imagine the O's would at least inquire with their second base situation.

He just turned 27, and was good as recently as 2018 so he will get a chance somewhere, the Orioles may be the only team that could potentially offer a starting MLB spot.

Not sure if its a sign of the COVID times, an indication of the impact of not showing ST games on MASN, or maybe I am just not the fan I used to be.  But here we are 3 days from Opening Day, and for the first time in my nearly 47 years on this planet, I'm not sure I could tell you ten guys on the Orioles opening day roster.  

1 minute ago, Dipper9 said:

Not sure if its a sign of the COVID times, an indication of the impact of not showing ST games on MASN, or maybe I am just not the fan I used to be.  But here we are 3 days from Opening Day, and for the first time in my nearly 47 years on this planet, I'm not sure I could tell you ten guys on the Orioles opening day roster.  

Well this thread alone mentions all 17 guys left with a shot at spot on the presumptive 14 man pitching staff.   You must have closed your eyes while you scrolled by those posts.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Odor is in fact done with Texas. Wonder where he ends up and whether Texas gets anything for him. Gotta imagine the O's would at least inquire with their second base situation.

He just turned 27, and was good as recently as 2018 so he will get a chance somewhere, the Orioles may be the only team that could potentially offer a starting MLB spot.

Rangers fans seem thrilled, lol. I still can't believe he hit 30 bombs while batting .205 in 2019.