Update on Kjerstad (No Bueno)

NelsonCruuuuuz

Just now, Sports Guy said:

No doubt..just thinking that stuff like this can really play with peoples minds and it just makes you wonder.  

And who knows, maybe his condition is worse than ERod?  

I'd not heard of Erod having any setbacks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

You did see where I said I hated the pick?

Him being the BPA has zero to do with his health issues, they are completely separate things.

I don't dislike the pick because he got sick.  I dislike the pick since I didn't think the guys we got overslot made up for what we lost going underslot.

The 2 separate issues are:

1. What you stated, spot on.

2. They thought they could get Martin down in numbers is my understanding, they couldn’t. The due diligence on Kjerstad is in question.  

Just now, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

The 2 separate issues are:

1. What you stated, spot on.

2. They thought they could get Martin down in numbers is my understanding, they couldn’t. The due diligence on Kjerstad is in question.  

Not sure what you mean by that.

For the record I don't think Baumler and Mayo (hope I got their names right) were plan A or B for the saved monies.

11 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Tough break, but Kjerstad needs to focus on his health right now. On the plus side Chris Davis is rehabbing and could be ready in late August, lol. 

Well that's not good news! Just what we need! Something else to F UP our lineup! :rolleyes:

Just now, scOtt said:

Whichever way it works out. BOTH sides are ITCHING for a fight.

And I Fear what that idiot Manfred might do! Bud at least you kind of expected him to do the best thing. Manfred doesn't give ONE SH!T about the GAME! Only winning. What a complete a-hole!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

And I Fear what that idiot Manfred might do! Bud at least you kind of expected him to do the best thing. Manfred doesn't give ONE SH!T about the GAME! Only winning. What a complete a-hole!

I was going to upvote this post, but after reading it a second time decided it was too kind to Commissioner Manfred. Sorry. 

• Haha 2