Heston disabled by the Covid vaccine (complete user speculation grounded in no evidence)

Explosivo

The OP is an absolutely ridiculous and baseless assertion. I think you might have earned the most down arrows I have ever seen in the history of the OH. And I have been here since 1997. I may have given 5 down arrows in that time. You have three of them. Your time here should end soon. Enjoy the ban I hope you receive. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SteveA said:

Huh?   Wasn't he diagnosed with the myocarditis last summer, long before the development of a Covid vaccine?

Sorry, we are short moderators and when I ask some longtime members, they turn me down so it takes longer to get to these.

• Tony-OH changed the title to Heston disabled by the Covid vaccine (complete user speculation grounded in no evidence)
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• And McCann is our worst RHB facing a dominant lefty with reverse splits. You have to think a K is a high likelihood.  And then to send him up there with Ramon on 3rd, you have to expect the same outcome.
    • I don't like hearing that a catcher has a back issue -no matter how big or how small it is- at age 26.  
    • IMO he made two decisions that were clearly wrong, pitching to Witt and not PR Holliday, to go along with a couple others I didn’t agree with but are certainly debatable. There is no doubt that the game was lost because the bats couldn’t push a run across, but everyone has a job to do, and like the batters, Hyde didn’t do his.
    • I use the StatCast search function. It’s a little more complicated for chase rate, ground ball rate, popup rate, and sweet spot rate because you need to adjust selected pitch attributes/outcomes as well as total pitch definition and then use % of pitches. I believe popups are categorized by stringers and generally capture balls that an infielder could catch.  I believe Adley’s fly balls have gotten can of cornier even without the popups.
    • ...or simply choose not to even attempt to play situational baseball.  As I posted in another thread, 0-0 game both teams aces are dealing.  Ced leads off the inning with a double.  Your #9 hitter (McCann) is coming to the plate with your two best hitters (Gunnar and Westburg) to follow. Instead of bunting Ced to 3rd and almost assuring yourself a 1-0 lead which firmly puts the pressure on KC, Hyde chooses to let McCann swing away.  He feebly strikes out, Gunnar grounds out (there was your run), and Westburg flies out.  0 runs, 1 hit, 0 errors. 1 left on....
    • Adley - Is it an injury? Is it a woman? Is it the "process?" Is it just who he is at his age? What Is It? And no, I'm not doing a pole. Wait till 2025 for the answer - I think. Till then - speculate. This off season goin be fun on here. This thread kinda makes me miss Rick Dempsey and I have absolutely no idea why. 😄 Oh yea, he was our last WSMVP.
    • Hasn't he had a girlfriend for a long time? And she's just now a distraction?
  • Popular Contributors