Predict the Pick!!!! Your prediction with #5 overall pick here:

On 7/9/2021 at 10:35 AM, Sports Guy said:

I am content with that and drafting a bunch of high upside college relievers.  I don’t think they normally sign for above slot.  They can move fast too.  

This is a demographic I'm watching too.   It probably won't be this draft, but if/when it happens, it'll be a clue the front office sees the team a year away.   I think the best relief prospects each year probably figure into the next fall's MLB bullpens.

It's kinda weird to see people saying they wanted to see Rocker dominate more - when his stats are clearly dominant.  When push comes to shove, I'd probably pick him if I was running the O's.  I still think they use the Cowser strategy and get O's fans angry.    

I think there is growing unease since we have gone as long and the progress has been so slow.  But I am pretty optimistic about tonight and this draft.  I listed my order of the top 8 or so picks the other day and said I would be happy with whatever Elias thinks is best of those people.  I haven't changed.

I am warmer today on Rocker and Davis and colder on Cowser, but again, I feel like the O's have done the homework and will get us some talent.  I am looking forward to finding out who it is.

I will preemptively say Love the pick!!!  Ha ha cause if it's a curveball like last year, the SIGHTF.

33 minutes ago, Ripken said:

If we're going to keep suffering through these awful 100+ loss teams to get high picks... I'd at least like to pick someone worthy of a top 5 spot.  I hated what Elias did last year.

There is no real number 1 this year. Law was just saying he wouldn’t mind Pirates going with Cowser under slot because the top isn’t really high but the draft is deep

2 hours ago, Ruzious said:

It's kinda weird to see people saying they wanted to see Rocker dominate more - when his stats are clearly dominant.  When push comes to shove, I'd probably pick him if I was running the O's.  I still think they use the Cowser strategy and get O's fans angry.    

2 words:  Toldya so.