Danny Duffy (Signed 1-yr deal with Dodgers)

jrobb21613

8 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

My goodness. We can’t even afford that? I know this board loves to make endless excuses for the Great Elias but he’s truly unimpressive. Nobody stopping moves like that but him. 

Relax. He's from Cali and LA is much closer to another title than we are.

10 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

My goodness. We can’t even afford that? I know this board loves to make endless excuses for the Great Elias but he’s truly unimpressive. Nobody stopping moves like that but him. 

What evidence do you have that we didn’t offer more money?  Or enough money?

On a one year contract, picking the Dodgers over the Os is an easy choice.  He’s only going to pitch about half the year, so it’s not like you are breaking the bank for him.  You won’t even likely be able to trade him for anything.

17 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

What evidence do you have that we didn’t offer more money?  Or enough money?

On a one year contract, picking the Dodgers over the Os is an easy choice.  He’s only going to pitch about half the year, so it’s not like you are breaking the bank for him.  You won’t even likely be able to trade him for anything.

7 hours ago, interloper said:

Yeah if the Dodgers wanted me I'd pick them over the Orioles 100 times out of 100. Best team in the NL and I don't have to face the AL East while pitching in Camden Yards. 

Yeah, I can't see how anyone thought Duffy was coming to the Orioles for half a season and why it would make sense for either side.

• Upvote 1

• Tony-OH changed the title to Danny Duffy (Signed 1-yr deal with Dodgers)