Anybody else having trouble finding your own profile on the mobile version?

higgybaby

On 3/18/2022 at 7:17 PM, higgybaby said:

I tried to send a message and it told me that my mailbox is full and I need to delete some messages before I can send anymore.  But I can’t find my profile from the mobile version at all. 
is there some hidden door that i’m not aware of?

I only use the mobile version. When I wasn't a plus member, it would only allow me to send one or two messages before my mailbox was full. Not saying this happens to everyone, but I had the same problem you are having. Also, yes it is a little difficult to navigate through, but since I only use mobile (don't use a computer), I got a lot of the parts down, so send me a message if you want and I will try my best to help you. Anyone else that is having problems, DM me as well. 😀👍

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Beysbol said:

I only use the mobile version. When I wasn't a plus member, it would only allow me to send one or two messages before my mailbox was full. Not saying this happens to everyone, but I had the same problem you are having. Also, yes it is a little difficult to navigate through, but since I only use mobile (don't use a computer), I got a lot of the parts down, so send me a message if you want and I will try my best to help you. Anyone else that is having problems, DM me as well. 😀👍

Thanks for helping other Hangouters... 

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2022 at 4:24 PM, Beysbol said:

That’s the problem. I can’t send any messages because my mailbox is full. I’m trying to go delete some messages and I can’t find my profile.