Thursday, June 23: Orioles begin 10 game road trip in the South Side of Chicago

SteveA

I've stayed away from any message boards the last few years but have tried to keep up with the O's the best I could down here in Florida.  I'm starting to get optimistic about them again and there is no doubt that they are much improved from the last several years. Watching Adley crush that HR into the stands made me log onto Orioles Hangout for the first time in a long time.  

Back to the game, just wanted to say hello. Even though he had a very slow start, Adley has a great eye and I think he will turn out very well.

Edited by FlaO'sFan
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

I've stayed away from any message boards the last few years but have tried to keep up with the O's the best I could down here in Florida.  I'm starting to get optimistic about them again and there is no doubt that they are much improved from the last several years. Watching Adley crush that HR into the stands made me log onto Orioles Hangout for the first time in a long time.  

Back to the game, just wanted to say hello. Even though he had a very slow start, Adley has a great eye and I think he will turn out very well.

It’s so fun to want to watch them every night again!