Sulser recalled, Vespi optioned, Diplan scrapped

Legend_Of_Joey

1 hour ago, Pushmonkey said:

Any update on this Kirk mcCarthy

Five pitch lefty who was a starter mostly up until this season. I imagine the Orioles will try and teach him the changeup they've been teaching and see if they can get him to help out. 

Just glancing at his stuff, he's pretty close to Bruce Zimmermann though Zimmermann has a better changeup.

• Thanks 2

I was thinking Vespi was going to be a guy. After these last couple appearances, his stuff started looking very "meatbally" so now I'm not so sure he's a guy.  That's a bummer. Its basically Perez and Aikin for LH options moving forward. Might start making sense to using Hall as a Hader type reliever.

45 minutes ago, ScGO's said:

I was thinking Vespi was going to be a guy. After these last couple appearances, his stuff started looking very "meatbally" so now I'm not so sure he's a guy.  That's a bummer. Its basically Perez and Aikin for LH options moving forward. Might start making sense to using Hall as a Hader type reliever.

I think that’s a good comparison. 

59 minutes ago, ScGO's said:

He'll be back.   He was only sent down because of the bullpen crunch.  

• Upvote 1