What outcome will make you happiest on Tuesday night?

Three Run Homer

The trade deadline is Tuesday at 6 PM.  Last minute deals sometimes take a while to be reported but let's assume the dust has settled by game time in Arlington.   This thread is not about rumors or predicting what will happen, it's about what we'd like to see.  Assuming reasonable, fair trades, which would make you happiest?

(A) The O's are sellers--some combination of Mancini, Santander, Lopez, etc. are traded for younger players. 

(B) The O's are buyers--the O's trade prospects for players who can help them win now and next year

(C) The O's make lateral moves--the O's trade major league hitting for major league pitching, or trade from the bullpen to help the rotation, or trade hitting prospects for pitching prospects.

(D) The O's stand pat 

So I’m not sure it fits 

Sell Lopez and Mancini for 4-5 prospects. 

Buy a veteran SP like Jose Quintana. I said in another thread that his numbers look similar to Cashner when we traded him a few years ago for 2 DSL players. We could give them 2 non top 30 guys. Quintana is 33 with a 3.50 ERA in 100 innings. Last year he had a 6.43 ERA and nothing below 4.68 since 2018.

Edited by Roll Tide

What ever helps us be perennial WS threats.  At this point, keep stacking talent.  I want to be able to trade away ML or ML-ready talent to fill ML holes while competing for the playoffs like LAD and HOU in a couple of years.

Seattle just solidified their rotation by trading away 2 top 50 prospects.