Saturday, July 30: Orioles and Dean Kremer take on the Reds

SteveA

4 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

I'm happy to hear the chants because I'm tired of Yankee and Red Sox fans doing it at OPACY.

I feel like they are the only other teams fans that can take over an opposing teams stadium like that. But that’s what happens when you win a lot. We do it with way less bandwagon fans and when we haven’t won a World Series in almost 40 years. 

Just now, Gurgi said:

Why do we have to play Odor?  Everyone suspects his career might be over soon enough.   Why cant we play a kid who might actually make the play?

I feel ya. Should probably ask the Kangaroo court im guessing.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

I feel like they are the only other teams fans that can take over an opposing teams stadium like that. But that’s what happens when you win a lot. We do it with way less bandwagon fans and when we haven’t won a World Series in almost 40 years. 

Yup! Very true! I still think NYY is going to get knocked out of the playoffs by Houston. They have a terrific team this year and I hope the Orioles turn into them soon. 

2 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

Is anyone else watching this game on the mlb.tv app?

Am i crazy or did i just seem them play an ad with a catchy little tune about pubic hair?

I think I know the commerical you mean.  Something about womens issues and shaving or not shaving your pubs.  They are selling razors for women to trim their private hairs.   Kind of silly.  Never would of imagined commercials like these in the 1980's.   LOL