Tuesday September 13: Orioles visit Nats

SteveA

Is Nelson 112?   Nope, just 42.  Looks like he may finally be done .. all these years after 2014 of course ..when he led MLB with 40 HRs and us to a division title and when Os and virtually nobody on this board (well one person) wanted to give him a fourth year .  So the old man over the next five (not just four) years just put up a measly 21.6 WAR leading the majors in RBIs in 2017 with 117 lol 

Although the Orioles did get a Mariners draft pick in the 2015 draft -number 36 overall… any guesses without looking it up? 

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

There is some moronic man in the fans behind homeplate with no shirt on and man boobs.   Why cant the women do it?  That would be much more enjoyable.

I have a friend who is rather portly (I'm being kind) and he's volunteered to play classic rock riffs (think Led Zep and Deep Purple) on fuzz bass shirtless on the dugout roof of our local minor league team. I'd actually sign up to see that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, tntoriole said:

Is Nelson 112?   Nope, just 42.  Looks like he may finally be done .. all these years after 2014 of course ..when he led MLB with 40 HRs and us to a division title and when Os and virtually nobody on this board (well one person) wanted to give him a fourth year .  So the old man over the next five (not just four) years just put up a measly 21.6 WAR leading the majors in RBIs in 2017 with 117 lol 

Although the Orioles did get a Mariners draft pick in the 2015 draft -number 36 overall… any guesses without looking it up? 

I don't have to guess.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NashLumber said:

I have a friend who is rather portly (I'm being kind) and he's volunteered to play classic rock riffs (think Led Zep and Deep Purple) on fuzz bass shirtless on the dugout roof of our local minor league team. I'd actually sign up to see that. 

I was watching the Chats do a live performance on youtube the other day.

It was disconcerting to see a punk bad with a lead guitarist with an ample beer belly.

Just, I expect punk guys to be thin...you know?

He sounded fine.