Hyde refuses to let Stowers start 3 games in a row, goes with Aguilar

Tony-OH

26 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

No.

Look at Gunnar.

They already made sure Gunnar will stay a rookie. They can basically play him the rest of the year and he'll still be under the eligibility. Stowers will have more than 45 games on a major league roster so he will not be a rookie no matter what his PAs say.

3 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Ok, this Aguilar thing is out of control. Unless Stowers is hurt, there is no reason for him to be out of the lineup against right-hander (or left-hander for that matter) to play Jesus Aguilar.

These are the things that make me question whether Hyde is the manager of the future here. This team is going to have a lot of rookies coming up, and we can't have a manager who loves veterans.

Now because I said this Aguilar will hit two bombs tonight, but I'm sorry, Stowers should not be sitting to play a guy who has nothing to do with our future and should have nothing to do with a present.

Did I miss something about Stowers tweaking something or this just a case where Hyde realized he accidently started Stowers two games in a row and rectified that tonight against a right-hander?

This 1000x.