Who are the 2022 Orioles #1 and #2 prospects?

Tony-OH

Who are the 2022 Orioles #1 and #2 prospects?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the 2022 Orioles #1 and #2 prospects?

• #1 Henderson and #2 Rodriguez
    • #1 Rodriguez and #2 Henderson
    • #1 Basallo and #2 Basallo's cousin

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Tony will go Henderson/Rodriguez, but I voted Rodriguez/Henderson because that’s my own opinion.   Plain and simple, I think Rodriguez would have had a very successful major league debut last year if he hadn’t gotten hurt.  His injury shouldn’t have any lasting effect, so I’m confident that he’ll be an excellent major league starter beginning this year.  Of course I like Gunnar, too.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I think Tony will go Henderson/Rodriguez, but I voted Rodriguez/Henderson because that’s my own opinion.   Plain and simple, I think Rodriguez would have had a very successful major league debut last year if he hadn’t gotten hurt.  His injury shouldn’t have any lasting effect, so I’m confident that he’ll be an excellent major league starter beginning this year.  Of course I like Gunnar, too.  

I voted Henderson/Rodriguez, but I agree with you.  (And still sneak into the Gunnar fan club meetings.)

I picked Henderson/Rodriguez but I'm starting to think Rodriguez/Henderson.  Tony says that a lot of what goes into his thought process is that if all things were equal, who would he most like to keep in the organization.  If it's down to these 2, it's a tough call... but leaning to a potential top of the rotation starter when we are incredibly starter thin would not surprise me.  

6 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I picked Henderson/Rodriguez but I'm starting to think Rodriguez/Henderson.  Tony says that a lot of what goes into his thought process is that if all things were equal, who would he most like to keep in the organization.  If it's down to these 2, it's a tough call... but leaning to a potential top of the rotation starter when we are incredibly starter thin would not surprise me.  

I don’t think Tony considers the organization’s particular needs when he makes his list.  Certainly if need were a factor, you’d have to go with Rodriguez.

9 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Barring a cruel joke I'm a #1 Henderson #2 Rodriguez from a complete sweep.

I went Henderson-Rodriguez but Tony can sometimes be contrarian. When it is SP vs position player, it is not apples to apples so you could go either way just based on valuing one or the other more. Plus Gunnar could have an issue with lefties!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Frobby said:

I voted the same way. I think GRod is going to be really special. 

8 hours ago, Frobby said:

I'm going to pick on you because I know you can take it.   I've seen others use the same reasoning.  BUT, I don't get it.   The poll is for guessing who Tony is going to put in each of the first 10 spots.   It's not about your list.   It's perfectly fine if you have a difference of opinion and want to say who you would put in what spot but WHY IN THE WORLD would you vote a choice which you are sure is wrong?    This isn't a poll asking what you think.   It's a poll asking what you think Tony thinks.   GEEEEEEEEZ!   🥶

15 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I'm going to pick on you because I know you can take it.   I've seen others use the same reasoning.  BUT, I don't get it.   The poll is for guessing who Tony is going to put in each of the first 10 spots.   It's not about your list.   It's perfectly fine if you have a difference of opinion and want to say who you would put in what spot but WHY IN THE WORLD would you vote a choice which you are sure is wrong?    This isn't a poll asking what you think.   It's a poll asking what you think Tony thinks.   GEEEEEEEEZ!   🥶

I know that, but sometimes I just like to dissent.  😉

• Haha 1