Orioles sign Adam Frazier

eddie83

Just now, interloper said:

I think they are on a "just don't spend $30 mil over a bunch of years" budget. There were always more moves coming, it's just that we came to understand it would be short terms moves instead of what we hoped. 

Oh, I thought they were a let the coaches go because they were too expensive, get rid of the fan favorite broadcaster and ask arbitration players to take deferred compensation type budget.

I understand that they will spend some amount of money.  But this is the type of player that, to me, you could get comparable production for less.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Oh, I thought they were a let the coaches go because they were too expensive, get rid of the fan favorite broadcaster and ask arbitration players to take deferred compensation type budget.

I understand that they will spend some amount of money.  But this is the type of player that, to me, you could get comparable production for less.

You will find no argument from me on this. He's fancy Odor, and now we have to deal with another season of frustration watching him play 2B when Westburg or whomever is lighting AAA on fire. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, interloper said:

Thanks Roch. Go ahead and take the rest of the day off buddy, you earned it. 

There is value is this. It tells us something. Not that we had heard it before …..

Maybe the Elias quote about Urias playing second as currently constructed was meaningful.  

3 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

I love how Roch states it as common knowledge we were looking for a 2B. Since when has Roch or anyone from the Orioles mentioned anything about a 2B???

Was thinking this too. And, to no one's surprise, Roch did not break the story.